Are you interested in serving your MLS as an Officer or Director? Tell us why you should be considered by the Nominating Committee to be on the Slate. The Nominating Committee (Past Presidents) is seeking volunteer leaders who represent a broad spectrum of the membership in terms of diversity, firm size (large and small) and firm type (independents and franchises).
Criteria for Serving on the CMMLS Board of Directors
- Must be the Principal Broker of the firm who applied for MLS Participation
- Can make objective decisions without prejudice
- Has a desire to help the MLS Service remain relevant into the future
- Can commit to attending monthly MLS Board of Directors meetings (3rd Thursday of each month)
- Regularly attends MLS Participants meetings
- Votes in MLS elections
- Is knowledgeable about the MLS products and services currently being provided
- Ability to make decisions that are best for the membership as a whole
* Making your interest known through this form does not guarantee a nomination by the Nominating Committee. *
Click here to download the MLS Board of Directors Self-Nomination Form or click here to complete the form online.
Completed forms must be sent to email@example.com no later than Friday, June 16.